sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009

7. Rutina

My daily routine is as follows I get up very early in the morning between 4:30 and 5:00 am,





take my breakfast cereal almost always comb my hair I brush my teeth and I'm walking has to





wait for transport.I get to school at 7:00 am took out all my activities there and leave at 12:00





pm and go directly to my house.When I got home between 1:30 pm and 2:00 pm waiting for my





oldest brother to go with my whole family to eat.After dinner I do my job the day and if I end





and gives me a little time playing with my video games or go out to play with my friends.I get a





bath at around 9:00 pm and sleep until 10:30 pm after watching a little television.And I sleep to





get ready for a new one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario